Bentonite Clay is one of the most therapeutic and healing of all of the clays. It helps sooth many skin ailments including; bruises, insect bites, bee stings, burns, cuts, rashes, acne and boils. It also helps bind toxins making them more soluble so they can be washed away from the surface of your skin. When used as a natural colourant the results vary from white to a very light green.
Uses & benefits
- Although most people use it as a facial Bentonite is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays that can help sooth many skin ailments including; bruises, insect bites, bee stings, burns, cuts, rashes, acne and boils
- Can help with skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Used as a foot soak it draws toxins from the skin and through the pores
- You can use externally as a clay poultice, mud pack or in the bat
- It is said to help digestive problems such as acid reflux, constipation, bloating and gas.
- Try adding bentonite clay to your fish food or directly to your fish pond. It is said to help fish with digestion and causes vitamins and minerals to be better absorbed from the food
- Can be used as a natural colourant in DIY cosmetics – the results vary from white to a very light green