Let Me introduce To you CAMWOOD POWDER and give you the Details, Benefits and Uses of it!
Camwood Powder is also known as African Sandalwood Powder. This Powder is so versatile in dealing with different skin issues. I strongly recommend it for those who value flawless skin. Camwood or African Sandalwood has been used for centuries by Africans for skincare. Couldn’t find much scientific information about it on the web, but in Africa it is said to have antiseptic and skin balancing properties. Camwood comes from the heart or core of Camwood Tree, a tree of African Origin. The bark is ground into a red looking powder. Camwood powder cleansing power works on both face and the whole body. The after effects is immediate you feel your skin smooth, supple and glowing. It also treats all different kind of skin Issues you may have. Like Pimples, Eczema, Wrinkles, Acne, skin discolorations and many more.
BENEFITS OF CAMWOOD POWDER
1) Camwood powder can help undo damages to the skin caused by the sun. A natural way of treating sunburn.
2) Teenagers dealing with pimples, acne, and eczema will find Camwood Powder a great help for teenagers in dealing with pimples.
3) If you want to remove or reduce the sign of aging, then you better not ignore camwood powder.
4) Camwood Powder is also loaded with natural skin soothing properties and qualities that enhance skin beautifully.
5) Many swear by it, myself included, that if Included in your skin care regime you’ll get glowing and even skin tone naturally.
6) Camwood powder will clear all signs of acne, skin rashes, sunburn, blemishes, premature aging etc. Leaving your skin flawless.
7) Camwood Powder will leave your skin clean, nourished and glowing.
8) Camwood Powder contains powerful antioxidants and is also an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to improve blood circulation to your face, remove toxins and fight the formation of wrinkle-causing free radicals.
9) Camwood Powder is also loaded with anti-aging, detoxifying and wrinkle reducing properties.
USES OF CAMWOOD POWDER
As I said earlier this powder is very versatile, you can mix it with any liquid soap and use as body wash. Theses fibers give a gentle yet thorough scrub that is ideal for delicate skin in short any skin type. Made a thick paste with Camwood, Coconut Oil or Any Organic Oil you have available like Sweet Almond oil, Castor Oil,Olive Oil, Shea or Cocoa Butter etc.
Rinsed off with black soap. Mixed the powder in a light oil and applied to your face as an exfoliant. Then left it on for a few minutes as a mask. Rinsed the mask off and then washed your face with some black soap. Your skin will felt smooth and supple. Your skin will not feel dry neither will it be oily. Mix it with your favourite facial mask for added benefit. You can mix Camwood Powder with Rosewater and Glycerine and you have a face mask that will rid you of wrinkles effectively. You can mix a little Camwood powder into your Moisturizer for great effects Add it to your mix when making your sugar scrub, to give it a good kick.
Particularly love this powder because you don’t have to wait ages or use it for a week before seeing result. The effect is immediate. You feel your skin clean, nourished and glowing after using this powder. I can go on and on about Camwood Powder but I don’t want to bore you and I am sure you get the gist now. Buy camwood Powder and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. In Nigeria the Yorubas Mostly bath their Newborn babies with Raw African
Black Soap Mixed with Camwood Powder, Yorubas call it Osun. Is the Main Product used by mothers to wash their newborn babies, as its purity makes it gentle and non-drying for their sensitive skin. It leave it Smooth with No rash. You don’t need Aqueous Cream or E45 if u have Camwood powder also Known as Red Sandalwood Powder(osun). 100% Unrefined which is used as a face moisturizer and used for reducing skin discoloration. when mixed with Turmeric and Coconut Oil can rejuvinate the skin, clear dark spots and make the skin glow. You can mixed with African black soap. Camwood Powder ( Baphia nitida) also known as or African Sandalwood Powder or Osun in West Africa is a shrubby, hard-wooded African tree. Camwood powder/Red Sandalwood Powder is a red powder that comes from the heart or core of the Camwood tree; after peeling the bark. It is used as a beauty regimen in cleansing both the face and the whole body. The after effect is immediate leaving your skin smooth, supple and glowing. The Camwood Powder/Red Sandalwood Powder is also loaded with natural skin soothing properties and
provides excellent skincare enhancing qualities.
It is used to relieve:
Skin discoloration, Eczema, Wrinkles , Acne, Rashes, Sun burn Premature aging.
Daolus Organic Products Unrefined Camwood/Red Sandalwood Powder has no additives. It can be used by itself or added to natural soothing products to achieve a flawless skin.
It is used for relieving Skin Discoloration
It helps in reducing acne
it acts as a natural exfoliant and skin cleaner, and has blemish-fighting
1. Red sandalwood can be used to get glowing,even skin tone and flawless complexion.When used with rose water as a face pack it can be beneficial to get a flawless skin.
2. Red sandalwood is also very beneficial for oily skin tone,it can help reduce oiliness from skin. When used with lemon juice as a face pack it helps to control oiliness and tighten skin pores.
3. Red sandalwood can be used get wrinkle free skin.Red chandan posses properties like detoxifying and anti ageing. When used with glycerin and rose water as a face pack it can get u wrinkle free skin.
4. Red sandalwood can also be used to treat acne/pimples.Because of its antimicrobial properties it is an effective treatment for acne/pimples.When used with turmeric powder and rose water as a face pack it can help diminish acne/pimples.
5. Red sandalwood is very effective in removing suntan from skin.Because of it soothing and calming effect it is helpful in treating skin tan sun burn.When used with curd or cucumber water as a pack it is an effective treatment for sun tan and sun burn.
6. Red sandalwood can also be used to nourish and soothe irritated skin. It can be used with any body oil to nourish and soothe skin naturally.
MAKING A BATHING SOAP WITH BLACK SOAP POWDER & CAMWOOD POWDER (OSUN)
Black soap originated centuries ago in West Africa, Nigeria precisely and later taking as a job by Ghana people.
It is made from plantain skin which makes it a rich source of Vitamins A & E and iron. The plantain skin is dried and then roasted in the clay oven along with cocoa pods (shell of the cocoa fruit). The longer the skin is cooked, the darker it becomes. Essential oils such as Shea Butter and Palm Kernel are added to the roasted skin to form soap.
African Black soap is the hottest product in a consumer market today because of its vast skin rejuvenating properties. I have made a video to show how the Unrefined African Black soap Powder (which hasn’t been diluted with water) can be made into a paste as daily bathing soap to achieve the maximum benefits which have been previously mentioned in the” Insights into the Daolus Organic Beauty products”, which are:
. It can protect the skin from free radical damage such as winkles and facial lines because it contains antioxidants, vitamin A & E making the skin regain its elasticity and feeling fresh.
. Helps clear acne, blackheads, eczema and psoriasis.
. Helps clear out skin discolorations and alleviate brown spots
. Helps with deep skin cleansing because of its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
. Used as a wonderful makeup remover leaving the skin silky soft and clear.
. Helps to achieve a glowing skin when Camwood Powder(Osun) is added.
. Helps to cure ringworm, skin rashes, measles and body odors.
Camwood Powder ( Baphia nitida) also known as or African Sandalwood Powder or Osun in West Africa is a shrubby, hard-wooded African tree. Camwood powder is a red powder that comes from the heart or core of the Camwood tree; after peeling the bark. It is used as a beauty regimen in cleansing both the face and the whole body. The Camwood/Red Sandalwood Powder (Osun) has skin glowing and rejuvenating properties embedded in it. When combined with the Unrefined Blacksoap Powder, It offers an excellent rejuvenating regimen to the skin. The skin glows, fine lines & wrinkles are thinned out, dark spots and blackheads are faded away. The after effects is immediate leaving your skin smooth, supple and glowing. The Camwood Powder is also loaded with natural skin soothing properties and provides excellent skin care enhancing qualities. It is used to relieve:
Lime & Lemon are citrus fruits which contain strong citric acids and helps to unclog pores, clear bacteria and remove dead skin. Lemon adds a nice scent to the soap because the Black Soap has a strong burnt smell.
The video provides a detailed way on how to make the Black Soap Powder and the Red Sandalwood Powder a daily bathing soap to achieve the maximum benefits of the skin rejuvenating properties embedded in them.
Here is a brief summary:
Measure out 6 table spoon of Unrefined African Black Soap Powder
Add I tablespoon of Camwood/Red Sandalwood Powder/Osun
Half sized Lemon
Half sized Lime
I tablespoon of Water
Measure out the above listed products and mix them together in a bowl. (I have reduced the sizes of the Lime and Lemon to half because of the bleaching properties it contains). Pick out the seeds from the Lemon and Lime and make a smooth paste. A good daily bathing soap is produced which should last about 3weeks to 4weeks because the Unrefined Black Soap Powder lathers a lot and a little at a time would go a long way
For the shea Butter if u wasn’t to make it into Bar you’ll just mix with very little water then pour into your mould. You can also mix it with Black soap.
The guy that made mine can help you. Have helped about 4 if my clients get from him. The only different is you will have to cut after words. Someone told me of some shaped moulds waiting for her to get back to me about it.
For Camwood aside mixing it with black soap powder u can make facial mask, scrub etc from it
(1). Camwood Face Mask
(2). Camwood, also known as African sandalwood, is a shrubby, leguminous, hard-wooded tree from central west Africa.
3. Camwood powder contains powerful antioxidants and is also an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to improve blood circulation to your face, remove toxins and fight the formation of wrinkle-causing free radicals
(3) REVIVE A DULL SKIN WITH TOMATO & CAMWOOD POWDER.
Apply directly on your face in round motions, wash off after 20 mins.
(4) MAKING AN EXFOLIANT USING UNREFINED COCONUT OIL, UNREFINEDRED SANDALWOOD POWDER & TURMERIC. POWDER & TURMERIC.
(5). Homemade camwood scrub
Rub it into your wet skin when in the shower or taking a bath and wash it off.
(6). GET A GLOWING COMPLEXION.
If you’ve had a long day in the sun then be sure to apply the Camwood otherwise known as the African Sandalwood Powder on your face. (It can also be applied to other parts of the skin). Method Mix Camwood Powder, Turmeric Powder & milk to form a paste. Apply on the face & leave on for 20 mins. Wash face with lukewarm water & moisturize. This will surely make heads turn the following day due to the glow & shine on your skin!
(7). FACIAL MASK TO FIGHT WRINKLES & FACIAL LINES.